[tor-relays] Failed to bind one of the listener ports / V. 2.3.17

Hi all,

        since the last update from the repositories took place where I
        replaced
        the torrc file by the new version, I get the error message
        indicating no
        binding to the listener ports.
        I use Ubuntu lucid and Tor 2.3.17-beta-1~lucid+1 as a bridge.

        My ORPort section reads as follows:
        ORPort 443 NoListen
        ORPort 0.0.0.0:9090 NoAdvertise

        Am I missing something?
        I have forwarded external port 443 to port 9090 on my machine on
        my
        router. The setup consists of only one machine and the router.
        It worked well until this afternoon. ;-)

        I read about a copy and paste issue in config.c on the web, but
        it had
        been marked solved in February and doesn't seem to be for
        non-compilers
        like me.

        I really appreciate your kind help and thank you in advance.

        Greetings,

        christian