[tor-relays] FW: [#79576] Spam Emails Being Sent To TOR Relay Operators

Hill all, I wanted to inform that I filed a complaint about the spam emails and this is the reply I got. Cheers.

From: support@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:43 PM
To: Keifer Bly
Cc: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [#79576] Spam Emails Being Sent To TOR Relay Operators

Hi Keifer,

I wanted to let you know that we've received your complaint regarding the spam emails and have forwarded it to the relevant customer so that they can resolved it.  We do take these kinds of complaints seriously and will be following up with our customer to make sure the appropriate action is taken.

In the meantime, if we can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Thanks,

--

Mabel To

Input Output Flood, LLC