Re: [tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Hi all, I wanted to inform that via the emails that have been coming from yahoo mail addresses, I reported those yahoo email
addresses to Yahoo via there spam report page at https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWZdz8ElV6Yl7dnHn67FP9aovfRkHSbpL250D%2BNv8Cir%2B2dmTfF99U40LNX4ZGpPvRgTwBV8VdzMq6qSgVYhyyV46B70bSKqkrRLQdG8ZcBxl%2FVdYyq1hHKS2ih8aENLJClsrrSiVRxs4&selectedChannel=email-icon.

Haven’t gotten a response yet but will let know what happens, thanks yall.

Sent from my iPhone