[tor-relays] Onionoo and ASN Number/AS Name

Hello,

Onionoo returns “unknown” for my ASN for some reason (should return 63080) and returns “unknown” for AS Name (Should be GreyPony Consultants - as named in ARIN). I’m trying to find out where things might be potentially breaking here before I start connecting to the route servers at DE-CIX next week. Has anyone seen this type of issue before?

Thanks,

Conrad