Re: [tor-relays] G-Core Labs and their humanoid robots

On 11.06.21 11:06, Ningú wrote:
Also, maybe someone is running a relay on port 25/465/587/whatnot and that is what triggered G-Core Labs alarms? I don't know how to find this with relay search. Orport shows in the results but searches for orport:NNN will fail.

Since I just had a fairly recent consensus file (June 9th 2021 01:00) open, I took the liberty of quickly running grep to check up on your theory: There is only one relay with an ORport of 25, 4 relays with ORport 465 and 4 relays with ORport 587. I find that interesting because I just remembered that my provider started dropping outgoing traffic on port 25 a while ago (https://www.drei.at/de/info/umstellung-port-25/) and I imagine there are other providers with similar (stupid) policies out there.

Tobias