[tor-relays] AROI not getting verified

Hey all,

I'm running a relay and wanted to get AROI setup. I tried to debug it now for quite some time, but I just cant get it to get verified. I checked that my contact info matches the well known file, and if the well known file is reachable. I also cant find anyone except myself, querying the well known file on my webserver for the last few days. Am I missing something?

relay fingerprint: CA1D49840F37E0C9D5F1770A5F033D80EB6AF369