Re: [tor-relays] OrNetRadar spots botnet joining the tor network? (79 relays, 38 countries, 67 ASes)

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 08:19:54PM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Usually these sorts of things disappear within a day or so of appearing. I
> guess because the operator realizes this isn't going to actually do
> whatever he/she thought it would.

This pile of relays is continuing to swell a bit for now. I've started the
process of bumping the current ones out of the network, so that should
be done well before the bandwidth authorities get around to having an
opinion on their bandwidth. I'll aim to keep at it, as things progress.

Let us know if you hear back from their contactinfo.

Whee,
--Roger