Re: [tor-relays] Changing exit to bridge

On 3/14/17 13:32, Volker Mink wrote:
Hey Folks.

I am going to change my Exit to a Bridge or whatever.

When im browsing the Web i receive tons auf capchas and my KODI mediacenter
is unable to update itself.

I have my private IP fromm y Internet connection listet on some blacklists.
Thats bad.

What can i do to contribute and support the TOR-Network without being bugged
and limited on my own private Internet Connection?

Hope you can help me with some cool suggestions.

Best,

volker

Run a regular non-exit relay or run a bridge, as it seems you've already decided.

Matt