Re: [tor-relays] Hackers

Assuming that your adversary is Jan Irvin - that person has quite the issue with MKULTRA, the CIA, counterculture.... and is rather vocal about it. You have apparently been classed with those so named, congrats! And it does appear to be a bee rattling around in a head that mistrusts a great deal of life.

Gumby