Re: [tor-relays] Tor Releases with DoS mitigation features

On 2018-02-22 20:23, nusenu wrote:

tor:
Can anyone provide a list of the specific versions in each branch
that contain the DoS mitigations? I'll be switching several Ubuntu
relays from the alpha branch back to the main branch, but don't know
which version to look for. I don't want to switch until I know the
main branch has the package with DoS mitigations.

0.3.3.2-alpha was the first released version with that feature,
and the soon to be released stable version will contain it as well.

So if you switch back from alpha you should wait for Tor v0.3.2.10

Hi

Any E.T.A for v0.3.2.10 to reach deb.torproject.org ?