Re: [tor-relays] Exit Relay

Hi Roger, I don't think thats' the issue here. The lines they cited
were exit connections, not the 'Exit' circuit lines (the later look
different and don't include scrubbing).

For what it's worth here's where Nyx decides to label a connection as
being an exit. The conditional is "if I can't resolve this to a relay
and our exit policy allows exiting to it then label as an exit"...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/nyx.git/tree/nyx/panel/connection.py#n225

> I switched to nyx and it is fine allthough on deeper inspection the IP to <scrubbed> is actually my IP so clearly this is a bug.

Hi Gary. Sorry, not sure I follow. Are you saying Nyx (not arm) is
labeling these as 'Outbound' but still scrubbing the address?

Cheers! -Damian