[tor-relays] running relay excluded from votes

Hello,

my relay 69D9FF1BE14B9AE77701A6BCBC075FF837F5AFF9 (darkmatter) disappeared from all votes (and hence from the consensus) starting today at the voting for valid after 07:00:00. Any explanation for this behavior? There is nothing unusual in the relay's logs and there was no reboot today. In my opinion it's strange that a relay suddenly disappears from the votes. If I got it right, usually an authority votes for "not running" if a relay can't be reached for some reason. But ALL votes excluded my relay starting today at seven am.
Would like to understand what happened...

Bye, Dark