Re: [tor-relays] new Tor exit

Holy Cow!  The new Toe exit I just crabbed about just took off. My apologies everyone! (23:39 PDT)

Arisbe

On 3/14/2018 11:03 PM, Arisbe wrote:
Hello all,

I rolled out a new Tor exit [0] this morning West Coast U.S. time.  It's special to me because I've negotiated the trust of a host company in Albania.  I was the first Tor relay in that country and now I'm the first exit relay there.  This trust took me a year to establish.  I run a number of relays-both exit and non-exit.  I run a dozen bridges for  people that need the ISP connectivity.  I host classes in Southwest Washington State to teach ordinary people how to be safe while they're on the internet.  I teach high-school pupils how to set up and operate Tor relays.

Here is my problem:  The aforementioned relay has been on for nearly 24-hours and not a single user has frequented my doorsteps.  I have had seven of the nine authorities parked in this node for most of the time but no inbound connections (except for those referenced and two hackers)  and no outbound or exit connections.  There is nothing technically wrong with the installation so what gives.  I this an issue of administrative paperwork?  While I am very supportive of Tor, I am not with unlimited patience.  I have a job, wife and kids and money pit house to maintain.

Thanks for giving me a bit of advice to make this guy blossom. If I don't understand, I apologize to all.

Arisbe

[0]  516D1B9E22484202322828D8CAC30325030017E2