Re: [tor-relays] middle relay connexions dropped in half

Thanks; this was a really helpful reply; when the electricity goes off, one tends to check one's own plug rather than think the main transformer just died.
Especially the capacity/latency part; I would never have gotten that by myself.

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​