Re: [tor-relays] arisbe MyFamily configuration (was: new Tor exit)

thanks for running an exit in an uncommon location

> Thanks so much for the reminder.  I think I am caught up as far as family fingerprints in torrc.  But I'll check them all.

As of 2018-03-16 12:00 UTC your relays did not have a proper MyFamily configuration.

you are currently listed on the list of operators with end-to-end correlation capabilities:

https://nusenu.github.io/OrNetStats/endtoend-correlation-groups

onionoo has currently a problem and is not providing any recent data, but once it is back
atlas has a nice way to help you find problems in Myfamily by looking at the number in brackets
next to the nickname.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/contact:arisbe

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu