[tor-relays] No stable flag from 6 out of 9?

My relay nicknamed dobbo appear to be partly in "bad standings" on most of
the consensus authorities.

I stumbled upon another relay - matlink - with a similar faith.

I suspect something in my setup to be the culprit. The only thing in the
log that looks a bit suspicious is a warning about a mismatch in ssl
versions -
"OpenSSL version from headers does not match the version we're running
with".

Plenty of traffic - just curious..

/Ole Rydahl