Re: [tor-relays] BadExit

My bad. Never seen this before. I there a good reason for the accept 133.0.0.0/8:80 ?

niftybunny

On 26. Mar 2020, at 15:06, gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

"btw, you need to have at least port 80 and 443 … port 80 is missing …"

It there. But to a /8 area IPV4, all IPv6

I have not changed my exit policy for years.  Port 80 is there, just limited to a  /8  network and all IPv6 addresses port 80 allowed.
443 all there IPv4 and IPv6

Testing seems to be exiting OK, but badexit tag still there.

Gerry

-----Original Message-----
From: tor-relays <tor-relays-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of niftybunny
Sent: 26 March 2020 12:49
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tor-relays] BadExit

btw, you need to have at least port 80 and 443 … port 80 is missing …

Cheers,

niftybunny

On 25. Mar 2020, at 23:28, gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

George

Thanks

My exit, still badexit, is  51AE5656C81CD417479253A6363A123A007A2233
and I did get an email which I missed, as it is simply failing to
exit, Implying my ISP was doing something before they told me.  Seems
to be exiting from my local port now.