Re: [tor-relays] I was banned from PayPal

Today I received a message from PayPal that paying for Tor relay server leases was a direct violation of my usage agreement. I have been paying off-shore VPS hosts for my Tor server leases with PayPal for at least ten years. Very interesting that they act now.
How comes they determined what you are paying for? Unless the money were being sent to wehosttorrelaysonly.example.com, the payment should be opaque to PayPal.