Re: [tor-relays] Unsubscribing

Hello,

the Tor staff makes that not easy, e.g. they rendered 50% of my capacity unsable with the change that limits the relays per IPv6. That are 2 Gbit/s less in and 2 Gbit/s out that are sitting idle now.

The improvement to run crypto on multiple cores is open for over a decade and beside some stuff from GSOC that never got used nothing was done. So you have to waste IPs or you have a lot of unused bandwidth per node.

I run now relays for around 10 years and some of that time a large group of exits which caused multiple police visits for me. It costs me money and time every month and I'm getting sick of getting sabotaged by the Tor project. I think it is important to support free speech and give people in repressive countries a tool to comunicate safe and freely but I'm at the point where i think the Tor project is the wrong project to support for that because looking at what budget they have and what progress is made does not line up.

Dear All

The last days on this list were stunning, to say the least. I'm going to
unsubscribe today and i will decide tomorrow if i shut down all my relays.

We experience all kinds of attacks against privacy and our relays.
Let's stay together.

--
Cheers, Felix