Re: [tor-relays] ISP

Yes, I had a few exits there for some time. They were quite good and all abuse was closed with a comment explaining that you run a tor exit node and you are not responsible for the traffic. However, after about a year, they closed my account from one day to the next and I had to shut down all exit nodes due to too much abuse volume. For non-exit relays they are quite popular though. I had some random downtimes and needed to wait several days for support to notice that their router is down, because opening a ticket for that will only result in several days back and forth with some stupid tests, even though you point out the routers affected when opening the ticket.