Re: [tor-relays] Confusing bridge signs...

Well so here is the current torrc file:

Nickname gbridge
ORPort 8080
SocksPort 0
BridgeRelay 1
PublishServerDescriptor bridge
BridgeDistribution email
ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy
ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 0.0.0.0:8081
ExtOrPort auto
Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
ExitPolicy reject *:*
AccountingMax 50 GB
ContactInfo keiferdodderblyyatgmaildoddercom

Strangely, nothing whatsoever is being written to the notices.log file, upon checking it it is completely empty, nothing there. I wonder why that would happen and how else to tell what's going on? Tor is running as root so it's not a permission issue, and I also set up a port forwarding rule for the obfs4 port. Thanks.

--Keifer

On Fri, Mar 3, 2023 at 7:47 AM <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 28. Februar 2023 19:02:38 CET Keifer Bly wrote:
> Yep, and after that the same still happens, it is still going offline
In the syslog is why tor aborts.

To help you, you should post your logs to a pastbin page. From the start of
the tor daemon until it goes offline.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux