Re: [tor-relays] Launch of new Tor Weather service

Georg Koppen:
Georg Koppen:
Hello everyone!

As indicated on the last relay operator meetup we were close to re-launching the Tor Weather service. Now, after fixing a bunch of last-minute issues and double-checking everything is working we can finally announce that the newly designed Tor Weather service is ready for public usage.

Feel free to try it out at https://weather.torproject.org and help improving it!

Thanks to tornth for reporting a critical issue[1] we forgot to address before launching the new Tor Weather service. I've stopped the system for now while we are working to fix it.

We are done with that. Thanks again to tornth for that bug report, much appreciated!

Sorry for that mistake and inconvenience,

+1

Georg

Georg

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/tor-weather/-/issues/57