Re: [tor-relays] Does this mean upgrades are working?

Thanks very much.
--Keifer

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 5:53 PM Paul Geurts <paulus@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes, for as far as I know this is normal if you configure unattended upgrades, only thing is that there is currently nothing to upgrade on your system.
the last line means that there is no mailserver installed on this specific machine, so there is probably not a way to send an automated mail telling you the status of unattended upgrades. I normally not use this myself so I am not completely sure, but that is the most logical thing.

rgds. Paul