Re: [tor-relays] Tor Exit: Complaints of IP being used for "spam" despite exit policy

Hello Neel,
I found in the past year, that these Spam abuse complaints are about Spam sent via some webmailer, so someone uses port 80/443 and then sent spam via a email providers website. Very strange they even report this as spam.

Regards
yl