[tor-relays] Relay migration: best practices?

Hello,

I operate a small family of relays, over the 5 years it's been very set and forget and easy to maintain. Over those 5 years the servers have been cluttered with other half completed projects and general mess.

I plan on reinstalling the OS from scratch, and understand I must backup the "keys/ed25519_master_id_secret_key" and "keys/secret_id_key" in the DataDirectory. Then copy them over on the new server.

The hostname will change but the IP will stay the same. The server I am working on is not listed as a fallback directory server, but has been in the past.

Is there any other things I can do to disrupt the damage done to the tor network during this downtime? Especially to any clients using it as a bridge.

Thanks,