Re: [tor-relays] Watching the attacks on my relay

I am not sure just what you are calling an "attack". Is it a connection attempt? A probe? A port test?

Also, a heads up... saying "So if you would try to DOS my system, you will probably end up trying without success." is like a call to action. Be careful what you ask for. A DOS on your system would actually be trivial for many people. I dare think ebay and certain unamed government agencies have quite robust systems and sophisticated levels of protection, yet if I am not mistaken they have succumbed to DoS attacks.

That aside, you have some interesting graphs. Trouble is I do not understand what they reveal. Is there a vulnerability design of Tor or the network?