Re: [tor-relays] Relay-Bandwith

If you have 50 down and 10 up, then the 10 is your number. The lower of the two.
As a relay, all data you receive, you send out again. So you have 1280 KB of
potential relay capacity.

Your ISP probably has a FUP you may violate if you constantly use up all your
bandwidth.

You could set your RelayBandwidthBurst to 1024 KB
and your RelayBandwidthRate to 256 KB.

It's normal that a new relay gets little use. It takes time to gain more use
which will increase your consensus weight which in turn gets you more use.

-Job