Re: [tor-relays] Checking a bridge

Martin Kepplinger:
> I will not send my fingerprint to globe over http. I want to keep it
> secret so I can't check my bridge. I hope it works. obfs-ports are
> forwarded and everything else are standard torrc-settings.
>
> But please make globe accessible over https.

Unless you are subject to a MITM and the JavaScript code is changed
before reaching your browser, Globe will *not* send the fingerprint of
the bridge to Onionoo (over HTTPS), only the hashed version. But
I understand extra catiousness.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>