Re: [tor-relays] tor relay + bridge

On 31 Oct 2015, at 12:07, tinychems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

I have a vps acc with 2 ips. I'd like to keep one free of tor, the
other is tor only. Right now I run a relay -
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=e6277f0036890d4ff334c65e1ca37fd348455b7d

Is it possible to run a bridge on the same server? I assume the same ip
would be a problem, but I can get practically unlimited ipv6. Can I run
one on only ipv4 and the other on only ipv6? Which do you suggest for
each?

Currently, relays and bridges need an IPv4 address to bootstrap.

Bridges and relays that have both an IPv4 and IPv6 address can support IPv6-only clients.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F