Re: [tor-relays] 130 "11BX1371" relays joined on 2015-10-30

If someone really wants to help the network she would set MyFamily config and/or answer requests. btw i would be happy to not see this topic on broader public like TWN

With intentions and scenarios unknown, it could also be someone who
wants to help, there /was/ a call for exits not too long ago, after all.

Yes, also agreed. This is a sad downside to our current "open network"
model. We want to grow, but not too much from any one direction, and
this necessarily balances "make sure to keep out the super-obvious
attackers, even though many of them are probably honest people" with
"grow the network as large as possible, so we can be robust against
more subtle attackers".