Re: [tor-relays] Faravahar messing with my IP address

On 23 Oct 2015, at 05:38, SiNA Rabbani <sina@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Relay Operator,

I am the operator of Faravahar, It has been having some network issues,
specifically very long latency. But this is the first time I hear of an issue like this.

154.35.32.5 is Faravahr's older IP addresses which was replaced with and
154.35.175.225 is the new IP (current).

There are iptable rules forwarding the traffic from OLD IP to the new one
for the clients that have not updated yet.

SiNA,

Have the forwarding rules been disabled?

When I try to fetch from the old IP address, it times out:
wget http://154.35.32.5/

But the same query to the new address works:

This happens from both an Australian and US IP address (neither of which are Tor relays, if it matters).

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F