Re: [tor-relays] Tor Weather not working?

We are :-) Yes, the backlog is long, it's all being done manually for
now until someone works on a nicer Weather. Everyone will get a shirt
who matches the requirements.

Also, our shirts are fair trade organic cotton and we know the producers
and order quite large amounts. One downside is that over time we run out
of some sizes and colors, and also that we have to physically store all
the shirts "somewhere at home". Now imagine your own flat with an extra
19 boxes of 140kg of shirts.

Obviously this is not a final solution, we're slowly working on
improving the process, along with all the other things.

:-)

On 11/20/2015 11:41 PM, Jannis Wiese wrote:
> When did you send them something? As they’re doing it voluntarily, just
> give them some time. :)
> Also, as the guys at torservers.net <http://torservers.net> are
> operating some nice exit nodes, they’re most probably reading this.
>
>> On 20.11.2015, at 20:39, AMuse <tor-amuse@xxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:tor-amuse@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>> I also went through the "Ask us for a shirt" instructions and never
>> heard back. :(

Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/