Re: [tor-relays] Arm thinks Tor is not running as a Daemon?

Hi Damian,

thanks for the reply!

On 27.11.2015, at 07:28, Damian Johnson <atagar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"I'll either be rewording or dropping the notice in the next release.
Iirc Debian does something funky with regard to baking this setting
into its tor binary, so in your case it's probably a false alarm due
to that."

Probably not something to worry about.

I've read that in the ticket, but considering that I get the tor binary from the Tor Project (deb.torproject.org) and not from Debian, that was only contributing to my confusion :)