Re: [tor-relays] is it possible to relay using ipv6?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 04:07:56AM +0100, diffusae wrote:
> Is it safe to use 0.2.9 alpha on relays or will it be better to test the
> IPv6 client support by running Tor alpha client in a desktop environment?

In general, more testing of 0.2.9 would be great. Just make sure you stay
up to date as new releases come out, and that you pay some attention to
it so you have a chance to notice bugs (and then report them).

If all the relays stay away from 0.2.9 until we call it stable, then it
will definitely not be stable for relays. :)

--Roger