Re: [tor-relays] is it possible to relay using ipv6?

I can't find any ISP in the Consensus that doesn't have IPv6 and more than 0,1% Consensus Weight, also one Relay at a FTTH ISP that offer 200+ MBit/s symmetric and only public IPv6 would gain more Consensus Weight than all Relays we would have lost due to that change together.