Re: [tor-relays] Atlas is now Relay Search!

Hi,

On 14/11/17 16:04, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> I have since removed all cookies and data tied to the torproject.org
> domain from my Safari 11 cache, and now Relay Search seems to work as
> designed. I'm glad, of course, but it still seems weird. At least I have
> screenshots to prove that I did not merely imagine the problems. ;-)

Thanks for following up. (:

I think there may be some issues, with such a large change some breakage
may occur if you have different versions of the JavaScript files and the
templates in your cache.

The Last-Modified dates seem to work, and If-Modified-Since seems to
work too. Maybe Safari is just doing something weird and not
invalidating the cache.

Thanks,
Iain.