Re: [tor-relays] The Onion Box v4.0

Thank you for all of your hard work!

On Nov 18, 2017, at 05:22, Ralph Wetzel <theonionbox@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there!

After a summer full of 'other topics' I've finally released v4.0 of The Onion Box, the web interface to monitor your Tor nodes in action.

The main focus of this new release are extended connectivity options (Control Port, Control Socket, SocksProxy) and the ability to connect to several nodes with just a single installation of The Onion Box.
And by the way - I've worked intensively on the documentation to ease the setup and improve experience of your Box.

To check for further details follow www.theonionbox.com - which will lead you to the GitHub repository.
Give it a try! I'm looking forward receiving your feedback and answering your questions.

Best Regards,

Ralph