machen, oder nicht?

Viele Grüße,
Matthias

On 2018-11-11 12:51, Olaf Selke wrote:
Am 09.11.2018 um 23:14 schrieb DrNotThatEvil:
That service was a godsend thanks Olaf, Thanks for all work, love and care!

thanx for all the flowers :-)

I took the ssl certificate expiration 11/06 as an occasion to
discontinue the service. Actually behind the scenes everything is
still running. The mysql db is fed with Tor live data. Only the Apache
config prevents access. I'm just too lazy to renew the ssl certificate
or to switch to letsencrypt and I declined offers sell the site.

regards Olaf