Re: [tor-relays] Relay with VPN

Hi,

Just one clarification:

> On 28 Nov 2018, at 22:23, s7r <s7r@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> You say you want to run a middle relay, why do you want to run it behind
> a VPN in this case? Middle relays get no abuse complaints or anything as
> they can not be used as exit points.

Occasionally, clients will ask middle relays to connect to another server
as if it was a relay. We don't know why this happens: it could be a custom
Tor client bug. It's a pretty useless attack, because it's slow, and it
provides very little information about the server.

It's very unlikely you will get an abuse notice from activity like this.