Re: [tor-relays] Log warning : possible (zlib) compression bomb on middle relays

Hi everybody

Am 02.11.2020 um 11:05 schrieb Guinness:

I'm wondering if this is an attack or a new feature (haven't checked
yet) but I'd like to know how many users are impacted.

The interesting informations are :
  * Number of warnings
  * What kind of relay it is (middle, exit, entry)

Relays received shorter probes than bridges which were probed over about
5 hours. As well bridges that are announced (public) but didn't had any
'unique clients' so far.

--
Cheers, Felix