Re: [tor-relays] hardware accelerated crypto

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:45:52PM +0000, jason wrote:
> I'm not sure why I missed this first post but I'm very interested in
> working on this project with whomever is interested. I  bought a
> pogoplug v2 specifically to test it's usefulness as a tor exit or relay.

First step is, run "openssl speed rsa" and post the output to the list.
While you're at it you may as well post the AES and SHA results as well.
Heck, just run the whole "openssl speed" test (should take less than 20
minutes) and post the whole thing. :)

Also details on what CPU/RAM it has, and information about the kernel
and OpenSSL package you are testing, would be useful.  "dmesg" output
and the contents of /proc/cpuinfo may be helpful.

-andy