Re: [tor-relays] minimum ram

On 2013-10-19 03:50, I wrote:
Is there any utility in the very cheap VPSs with 128mb of ram?

I did some testing quite a while ago and found that 256MB was the
minimum amount of RAM for a relay. It works for some time with
128MB, but it then runs out of memory, and it is not very good
to have it restart all the time.

I say "was" because currently, with more than 3 million clients
in the network, a relay might even run out of memory with 256MB
RAM. I don't have any current data on that though.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/