Von: tor-relays [mailto:tor-relays-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von John Ricketts
Gesendet: Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016 11:46
An: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tor-relays] TOR Services on Microsoft Azure

Volker,

Thank you for sharing!

Is Azure able to run the latest Tor release of 0.2.8.8?  You're running 0.2.4.27 at this time.

Thanks!

John

On Oct 1, 2016, at 00:55, Volker Mink <volker.mink@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

I read some pages on the internet about TOR-servers on cloud-services like Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS.

Just gave it a try on Azure and it works like a charm!

You can sign up for free and receive credits worth ~200$. With this credits you can safely run an unlimited VPS for about 4-5 month.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/0534295ACFD5A84312183B41D3FB275E9ADD9EE2

i think im going to give Amazon AWS also a try J

regards,

volker