Gesendet: Sonntag, 02. Oktober 2016 um 00:17 Uhr
Von: "Admin Kode-it" <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [tor-relays] The Onion Box v3.0: Web Interface for your Tor relay

Hello,

first of thank you for your project! I've been looking for something like this since a long time.

I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing wrong, but I can’t get access to the Webinterface.

I’ve changed the config and opened the port. The Interface is running and is listening to the correct ports with a refresh every minute, but I can’t open it in my browser.

I always get “Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document.”

Also the start over “/init.d/theonionbox.sh” doesn’t work (directory path is correct).