Re: [tor-relays] Question about relay speed + quick question about IPV6

Thank you! Two last questions, though (hope it's okay): Do I need to put ExitPolicy reject6 *:* in my torrc or is this covered by ExitPolicy reject *:*?

Also why do I always have 4 or 8 circuits open? At least that's what tor-arm shows me.