Re: [tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata

Everything is easy when you hit the base of the problem and you're able to change it. I don't know what kind of community gathers here. Let's see where the discussion leads.

Petr

Just for shits and giggles:

Do you have a good, easy, workable solution to this complex problem?

Markus