Re: [tor-relays] Middle Relay changed to Exit Relay Bandwidth Change

It's very normal for exit relays to pick up much more traffic than middle or guard. Because exit relays have to deal with the abuse complaints of Tor users, there are much fewer exit relays than middle and guard: http://rougmnvswfsmd4dq.onion/relayflags.html

Even though there is plenty of bandwidth in the Tor network (http://rougmnvswfsmd4dq.onion/bandwidth-flags.html), the sheer amount of exit vs non-exit relays causes exit relays to have much more traffic.