Re: [tor-relays] ISP, Abuses , Intrusion Prevention etc.

>> I set up my own ISP (AS28715) so I could run Tor exits etc without any
>> trouble.
>
> Could you share a bit more about what is involved in doing that?

I'd also be very interested in learning more about setting up an ISP
for Tor. Is it a non-profit? How many man hours did it take (roughly)
to get the structure in place? How much money (roughly) did it take?
How much legal consultation did it require to setup?