Re: [tor-relays] Smallest, cheapest, lightest computer for tor relay

"Windows" and "Tor relay" don't really go together.

On Oct 17, 2016 8:47 AM, "Petrusko" <petrusko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
RPi 2/3 if I'm not wrong are around 3 Watts (fanless)
An old P4... For sure it's not lower than 60 Watts power consumption

And if he wants to run only a Tor relay, advantage to have Windows OS is
relative ;)
Not really agree...

But agree about cpu speed ;)
I don't remember, RPi v3 has the famous AES-NI that make everything
faster for Tor ? :s

17/10/2016 14:18, Neel Chauhan :

--
Petrusko