[tor-relays] cryptsetup some folders

Hey all,

I'm planning to customise a RPi with Raspbian already running, and using
cryptsetup (LUKS) to have a partition more secure for some reasons...
So the goal is to move some existing sensitive folders to this new
encrypted partition.
Some sym-links will be used for those directories.

About Tor, if I'm not wrong, those directories can be moved to this
encrypted partition :
/var/lib/tor : so I'm planning to move /var...

So at final, planning to move :
/home
/var
/tmp
(why not swap file ?)

Any suggestions and master's thoughts are welcome :)

--
Petrusko
EBE23AE5